What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an individual to help spearhead our charge into the world of online marketing. Due to the increased demand from our clients you will have the opportunity to work with a selection of organisations across various markets, each bringing a unique challenge. This role will be yours to grow and develop and will more than likley lead to a full time position within the Full Phat Design studio as we grow with you. This role would ideally suit someone with a few years experience.
Your main responsibilities witin this role will be:
- Managing Google Adwords Campaigns;
- Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns;
- Creating and uploading copy and images to our clients web sites to improve visibility in search engines;
- Creating reports and analysis to clients and fellow team members to show the sucess of campaigns;
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Developing relationships with the organisations we work with;
- Conducting keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Liasing with our designers and developers to implement changes to content;
- Developing this new side of our business with the Full Phat team;
The main requirements of this role:
- Excellent communication skills to liase with clients
- A desire to learn new practices
- A creative approach to online marketing and an eye for design
- Experience with adding and editing content in WordPress and Magento
- Good written English skills
Skills that would set you apart from the crowd…
- Experience in using Photoshop and Illustrator
Our studio is based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, you would be required to work from the studio along with occasional visits to meet clients. This job is initially part time at 21 hours a week but with the view of increasing the number of hours as the client base grows.
- A shiney new iMac to work with
- A Competitive salary
- Training courses to progress your knowledge
- Working in our lively studio
- Flexible working hours
- Not having to wear a grey suit everyday for the rest of your career
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following….
- Your CV outlining your experience
- An outline of why you want to work for Full Phat Design in this position
- Any case studies or reports of your previous work
No recruitment agencies please.