- Data Controller
Full Phat Design Limited wants you to feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal information.
When we refer to “personal information” in this policy, we mean information which identifies you as an individual, or is capable of doing so. Accordingly, we may hold and use information about you in your capacity as a customer or in any other capacity, for example, when you visit our websites.
Any data we collect we do so in order to provide you with the best possible service or to collect information on how to improve the service we provide, we will not disclose your data to any unnecessary 3rd party data processors.
What information is being collected?
Full Phat Design Limited may collect personal details such as those shown below
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Your web site URL
- Your telephone contact details
- Your business address
- Your delivery address
- Payment Information. When we take a card payment, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information on our systems; however, we have access to, and may retain, subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
When will this information be collected?
We may collect and process personal information about you when, for example, you:
- Enquire about our products and services
- Book an appointment or meeting with us
- Are a client of ours using our products and services
- Apply for a job with us
- Sign up to our mailing list to receive information from Full Phat Design Limited about services and products that we provide.
Who is collecting it?
Full Phat Design Limited are collecting your data.
How we share information
Any personal data will only be collected for the purposes of providing the services and products we offer. Every effort will be taken to ensure your data is accurate, kept up to date and rectified without delay. We will not share your data with any other third party without your explicit consent unless legally required to do so.
We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as helping to provide our Services. For example to process a print order with a third party supplier they may require your Name, Business Name and delivery address in order to send the print directly to you.
- Third-Party Partners. We also share information about users with third-party partners in order to receive additional publicly available information about you.
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- With Your Consent. We may share information with your consent.
We will not share or sell your data with or to any other third party for marketing purposes.
How is it collected?
Your information will be collected via secure online forms, via email, over the telephone, in documents and our online chat system. Any online form submission that is sent in via our website is emailed to us, and a digital copy is also kept securely within our database. This duplicate digital copy is in case there is an issue with sending emails from the website, it guarantees no form entry is lost.
Will I receive marketing information?
We will only send you marketing information where you have provided your consent to receive it. This may include information about products and services provided by Full Phat Design Limited.
You have the right to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to receive web-based marketing information, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link within the email that has been sent to you. By clicking on this unsubscribe link it will update our contacts lists to ensure that we do not contact you again.
Why is it being collected?
Your data will be collected for the following purposes:
- For accounting purposes
- For email marketing by Full Phat Design Limited
- So we can update you on the progress or status of a service or product we are providing for you
- So we can process an order for a product or service we are providing you with
How long will you keep my data for?
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
First Party cookies set by this web site are
Our websites runs the popular WordPress Content Management System and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, and whether you have logged into WordPress. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on our website. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. This Analytics data cannot be used to identify who you are.
You can learn more about Google’s cookies, here: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Third party cookie that remembers you so that we can link chat conversations together to provide a better service.
You can learn how to manage the cookies your web browser uses, by following the link to the relevant guide below;
- Google Chome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Data Controller, Full Phat Design Limited, Suites 2-3, 6 White Hart Street, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1DG.
You have the right to correct the information we hold or request we transfer your information to another service provider. If you wish to receive a copy of the data we hold on you, please send an email to email@example.com and we will reply within one calendar month with a copy of your data.